CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Intro by Storm

Hello,
My name is Storm, (of course it not my real name) but I chose it for this diary because it represents the reflections of the difficulty situations in my life.

Let me give our definition of a "bitch":

"A bitch is not a woman who speaks in a harsh tone of voice. It is not a woman who is abrasive or rude. She is polite but clear. She communicated directly with a man, in much the same way men communicate with another. In this way it is easier for a man to deal with her than a woman who is too emotional, because these types confuses him. The bitch knows what she likes and has an easier time expressing it directly. As a result she usually gets what she wants."
(excerpts from one of our favorite book)

I had to redefine this word because we do not want any readers misunderstanding when we use the word "bitch". Now that's out of the way, we can move along.

I am a "nice girl" =) A very nice girl! I often talk to other nice girls about relationship situations and how it makes me feel, how sad it makes me feel, how lost and confuse we can be. Is it that hard to be in a relationship that will just be all smiles and giggles and that butterfly in your stomach feeling?
WAKE UP! and smell the coffee!
Me and my fellow "nice girls" have decided to start this diary, and pretty much just express ourselves.

So again my name is Storm, and my life is filled with Challenges, rough times, or turbulence in life or in relationships, rage, anger, frustration.. you name it! But it will also pass me by and I grow and find ways to shelter so I will not get hit hard.

I find myself falling so quickly, thinking that its all fairy tales. Hopefully the way we talk about our situations in this diary can describe us individually and each one of us is unique. Kinda like the different characters in "Sex in the city" each one has different personalities.
So anyway, I often meet a lot of people, and when i get attracted to someone, I have no clue why but I automatically think that he is going to be my knight and shining armor, and that I will be his "only one"
I also tend to give & to please because it makes me believe that I have what it takes.
Only now do I learn that all these come from insecurities of a "nice girl"
I get really upset if I don't get my way, and want to talk about it and resolve it, I say I do not like drama's but by doing so.. I'm really pulling it towards me.
You have got to know when to let go.
Boredom leads me to act this way. Its like an activity! And that is a confession!
I have finally realized, it is entertaining to me! I am a reality "drama queen" hahaha
I laugh now but it really isn't that funny because when it hits me back it hits me hard and it hurts, I am unhappy and envy those who have perfect lives (or it may seem)
And in reality I need to find happiness from within.

In 2009 I have decided to re-invent myself.
2008 is the worst year for everybody! Believe me its not just you! If you look around.. it even hit the economy! The worst year in modern newspaper history, the worst year of unemployment, natural disasters... and in astrology and planets.
So don't sweat it! 2009 is the new beginning.

That pretty much ends my introduction.. =)

~Storm


0 comments: